Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More Ian Quotes

These are some quotes from Ian when he was supposed to be in bed.  Instead, he kept coming to the landing on the steps to ask more questions.

  • "Mommy, when we go to the beach, are we going to take off Molly's leash?"  Yes Ian, Molly loves to jump in the waves.
  • "Mommy, my ear hurts (almost crying)."  What's wrong with your ear?  "An ear bug crawled in it and it's going to mess with my brain.  Jillian told me that ear bugs crawl in your ear and mess up your brain."  I think he's talking about an ear wig but they do not mess up your brain. 
  • "Mommy, how do you get a baby in your tummy?"  God puts it there.  "How does God put it there?"  Daddy has a sperm and Mommy has an egg.  And that's what makes a baby.  "When you got married the first time, I was in your tummy.  When you get married the second time Ruby was in your tummy."  Well, kind of.  "How did you get born Mommy?"  I came out of Meemaw's tummy.  Aunt Meg came out of Meemaw 4 minutes before me.  We are twins.  "Oh." 
Ugh, I'm exhausted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment