Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ian's Quote of the Day (QOTD)

This morning on our way to daycare Ian said, "Mommy when I'm 16, I'm going to drive a blue monster truck and I'll have a baby seat for Ruby.  And I'll have room for Daddy and Molly and you.  And we will carry a lot of other monster trucks on the back my truck." 

So cute!  I didn't want to break it to him that when he's 16, Ruby will be 14 and I doubt she will want to sit in a baby seat.  And sadly enough, Molly most likely will not be with us then since she will be 19-years-old. 

I hope that he still wants to have his family to ride with him when he's 16-years-old.  I thought I'd document the quote to remind him when he's embarrassed to be seen with us.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment