Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Favorite Quotes


From Ruby:
"I love to Read!"
"Mommy, please tie my rainbow" (putting her tennis shoe in my face)
"Meemaw is my best friend."
"G'Daddy is my best friend."
"Ian not sharing."  "Ian not listening".  "Ian pushed me".  (Okay, these are not my favorite but she says them a lot).

Me to Ruby: "I love you to the moon and back".  Ruby says, "And the sun and back".

From Ian:
"Mommy did you know I'm playful?"
"I love soccer!" 
"Landen wants to be the boss of his football at his house.  I will be the boss at my house."  (said through his tears)

We were talking about the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Light the Night Walk (on 10/23/10).  I explained that Aunt Meg was very sick as a child but she took medicine and had special xrays and got better.  I told him that we were walking because we love Aunt Meg.  He said, "And Uncle Erik".  "And Landen, Kate, and Cohen."



1 comment:

  1. that is so sweet! I love that Ian will be the boss of the football at his house.

    ReplyDelete